Strong relations, integrity and respect are at the heart of what I do, both professionally and personally. I truly believe that doing the ‘right’ thing for others will always lead to the ‘right’ thing for me.
Buying and selling real estate s serious business but is also one of the most exciting investments a person can make. As such, representing my clients is an honor that I embrace with great enthusiasm. I strive to make the process easy to understand, as stress free as possible and, yes, even FUN! My goal is to exceed your expectations, provide you with exceptional service and leave you with a pleasant experience long the way.
Whether it is buying, selling or investing, I look forward to working With You Every Step of the Way.
- Experienced in corporate communications and marketing
- Over 20 years of experience photographing home interiors for The Builder’s Assoiation of Greater Indianapolis and area custom builders
- Certified in short sales and foreclosures
- Experienced in both redidential and commercial real estate sales
- Over 25 years of combined experience in corporate and small business marketing and design
Award Wining Sales Agent
- Masters Ruby Award Winner 2012
- Quality Service Pinnacle Award for Superior Performance 2012
- Top 10 Century 21 Office in the United States for Sales Production
- Five-Star Real Estate Professional
- Certified Short Sale Agent
If there is one thing I’ve learned over the years it’s this: Important life decisions are complex. Buying or selling a home is no exception. While I have expertise in many areas of real estate, my true specialty is listening to the true needs of my clients and helping them get to where they want to be.
- Buyers & Sellers
- First-Time Homebuyers
- Growing families choosing to upsize
- Empty nesters choosing to downsize
- Custom or New Home Sales
- New Construction
- Vacant land
- Commercial or residential lease
- Vacation homes
My Commitment to You: As a Buyer
- TO completely explain the home-buying process from beginning to end. I will assist you in getting pre-qualified so that you become a stronger candidate when you place an offer
- TO thoroughly explain the purchase agreement and inspection process and all the entities
- TO provide a network of referral services related to the buying and maintenance of a new home
- TO provide you with potential homes that meet your specific criteria
- TO negotiate the best price and terms of your purchase
- TO close the transaction in a timely manner while providing exceptional service and support
My Commitment to You: As a Seller
- TO work with you to set the highest, yet most appropriate, value in order to sell your home in a timely manner
- TO showcase your home so that it is distinguished from the competition
- TO provide you with constructive feedback
- TO provide you with a listing contract that meets your individual needs
- TO execute an individualized marketing strategy, including services such as:
Staging and professionally photographing your home
Maximizing your home’s exposure through web, mailings and agent previews
- TO provide communication, advice, support and unparalleled service from beginning to end
My Strengths as Your Agent
- INTEGRITY. Everyone says it. I mean it.
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING AND NEGOTIATING. All involved will get what they need.
- EXPERTISE in showcasing and staging your home.
- KNOWLEDGE of the ever-changing real estate market.